COVID-19 and POST COVID-19 Treatment
Complete Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT)
PFT is a test that measures lung function. It is used to diagnose and monitor patients with Asthma, COPD ( Emphysema) and is helpful in evaluating causes of shortness of breath.
Sleep Disorder Evaluation
Evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders such as obstructive sleep apnea, Central sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome. and circadian rhythm sleep disorders.
Six Minute Walk Test:
This test is used to evaluate functional status. Patient’s walk for six minutes as fast as they can while the oxygen and heart rate are constantly being monitored. This gives a good assessment of patient’s functional status and is used in monitoring their progress.
1) Home Oxygen requirements
2) Nebulizer Machine Requirement
3) Durable Medical Equipment such as C pap machine and others
4) Preoperative pulmonary function evaluation(Assessment of Lung Function Before Surgical Clearance)
5) Evaluation and treatment for Pulmonary Hypertension
6) Arterial Blood gas , PET Scan/CT scan of lung to detect tumor
Evaluation and Treatment for the Following Common and Uncommon lung diseases:
1) Connective tissue disorders of lung including Rheumatoid lung and Sarcoidosis,
2) Fungal infections lung such as Aspergillosis, Coccidioidomycosis(Valley fever)
3) Contagious diseases such as MRSA, Pulmonary Tuberculosis
4) pulmonary embolism, pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary hypertension
Personalized Medical Counselling for the following:
1) Smoke cessation counselling
2) Obesity Risk Reduction with Weigh Loss Counselling
3) Life style Modification with Excercise Counselling
4) Framingham Coronary Artery risk Reduction Counselling(Framingham risk score )